About the Job
Videographer & Photographer - Real Estate (Sydney Metro, Eastern Suburbs, Shire - Wollongong)
We are an Australian-based, digital technology team in a fast-growing real estate marketing company looking for Video & Photography Contractors to shoot property videos across Sydney. Ideally, we would like to provide jobs within your proximity, please ensure you let us where you live and areas you're comfortable to travel within.
Ideally, we need people that can service one or more areas;
- Eastern Suburbs
- Western Suburbs
- Shire to Wollongong
- Central Coast
Our business offers high-quality video production for large customers across Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne. The job requires someone who is a good communicator, understands the value of building relationships, a self-disciplined and experienced individual capable of operating video/photo production equipment talented at editing video utilising adobe editing suite.
Your new role responsibilities:
- Our team is experienced in video and photography for real estate, as a member of the team, you will be required to shoot both property and talent shoots.
- Being organized and responsible for your own time, and the time of customers required to be on-site for shoots.
- Take instruction from senior video team members and learn the Realhub way of shooting.
- Direct and assist agents as they provide their introductions/reports.
- Shooting properties as a 1 person unit (after appropriate instruction has been given).
What you'll NEED to succeed (requirements):
- Previous experience within Real Estate or currently contracting within real estate.
- Good communication skills and the ability to creatively solve problems, and liaise with customers on a daily basis.
- Access to a vehicle to get to each shoot.
- A valid NSW Drivers Licence.
- Examples of previous work and experience in both shooting and editing within your CV or Cover Letter to be considered
- Currently using a Canon EOS-R (or better Canon), SONY A7iiiS and must have the capability to shoot on log
What will get you ahead:
- Proven technical experience operating production gear (cameras, lighting, audio equipment) and industry-specific software (Premiere, After Effects).
- A good attitude. You'll be working within a team, and we're looking for a good attitude to both represent us to customers and to keep our strong focus on company culture.
- The ability to adapt and learn to shoot in the styles required to service multiple varied clients with individual requirements.
- Demonstrate a willingness to grow and learn with a growing business and help direct the future of the business with a smart process-driven work ethic.
- You can take on feedback and are looking to grow your own skills under the direction of, and alongside other shooters.
- Existing experience in real estate.
- Ability to fly and shoot with drones. Current CASA drone license.
What you'll get in return:
- An opportunity to grow in a young and friendly team.
- We all love our jobs and our work here.
- This is a role in a company where your decisions and opinions have a direct impact on our company and your new customers' success.
What to do now? Does this sound like the ideal position for you?
We would love to talk to you further if this sounds like something you would be happy calling your job.
To talk further about this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume.
Please ensure you outline in your Cover Letter;
Where you live.
What gear you have.
What experience you bring.
Links to your work.
If you can't provide all of the above your application can not be properly assessed.
Realhub is an online real estate marketing platform that connects real estate agencies with their suppliers and provides tools to empower real estate businesses to succeed. Agencies can order their photography, floor plans, drone photography, video, brochures, signboards, newspaper and many more services in one easy to use system. We are based on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, Australia servicing customers across the entire country.