Realhub is looking for a Full-time Sign Installer with experience using hand tools, who takes pride in their work and respects other people's property. If this sounds like you and you’re ready to experience the benefits of full-time employment as a sign installer on Sydney's Northern Beaches.
This job would suit anyone with experience in manual labor jobs and trades with the ability to drive a manual vehicle and carry out installations on a daily basis, all the required specifics of the job will be taught but knowledge of the use of power tools is a requirement. Being physically fit and able to lift and maneuver signs is essential.
All the required tools and the vehicle will be provided along with the opportunity to grow within the company, If you’re looking to secure long-term and stable employment as part of a growing team, apply for this position now.
Your new role:
- Working inside a team to prepare Real Estate Signs for installation daily.
- Managing your daily run sheet according to required installs and removals.
- Regular communication with your manager and other team members.
- Knowledge and competency with using power tools including a power drill, hammers, star pickets and saws (all provided).
- You’ll need to be self-motivated and have good time management skills as well as being flexible and available to assist the management team in ensuring our customers receive 5 star service at all times.
- You'll be installing signs out the front of houses and delivering brochures daily.
- And preparing the signs for the next day's installations as well as other prep work in-house.
- Driving a manual vehicle (provided for you) to and from our workshop in Brookvale daily.
- Working at heights ticket is an added bonus.
- Must have a current drivers license and be able to drive manual.
- Must be physically able to lift and maneuver signboards.
- Must be employable in Australia (resident or permanent residency).
- Must have experience using power tools.