We are an Australian-based, digital technology team in a fast growing real estate marketing company looking for a new video team member to shoot property video across Sydney's Northern Beaches. Based near manly our business offers high quality video production for large customers across the northern Sydney region. The job requires someone who is a good communicator, a self disciplined and experienced individual capable of operating video/photo production equipment talented at editing video utilising adobe editing suite.
Your new role responsibilities:
- Our team are experienced in video and photography for real estate, as a member of the team you will be required to shoot both property and talent shoots.
- Being organised and responsible for your own time, and the time of customers required to be on-site for shoots.
- Take instruction from senior video team members and learn our way of shooting.
- Direct and assist agents as they provide their introductions/reports
- Shooting properties as a 1 person unit (after appropriate instruction has been given)
What you'll need to succeed (requirements):
- Proven technical experience operating production gear (cameras, lighting, audio equipment) and industry specific software (Premiere, After Effects)
- Good communication skills and the ability to creatively solve problems, and liaise with customers on a daily basis.
- A valid NSW Drivers Licence and to be living within an hour of Brookvale, NSW
- Examples of previous work and experience in both shooting and editing.
What will get you ahead:
- A good attitude. You'll be working within a team, and we're looking for a good attitude to both represent us to customers and to keep our strong focus on company culture.
- The ability to adapt and learn to shoot in the styles required to service multiple varied clients with individual requirements.
- Demonstrate a willingness to grow and learn with a growing business and help direct the future of the business with a smart process driven work ethic.
- You can take on feedback and are looking to grow your own skills under the direction of, and alongside other shooters.
- Existing experience in real estate
- Ability to fly and shoot with drones. Current CASA drone license.
What you'll get in return:
- A full time salary with opportunity to grow in a young and friendly team.
- Moving up as the company grows and gaining more responsibilities as time goes on.
- We all love our jobs and our work here, and you’ll have the opportunity to take more senior roles in the company as we grow.
- This is a role in a company where your decisions and opinions have a direct impact on our company and your new customers success.
What to do now? Does this sound like the ideal position for you?
We would love to talk to you further if this sounds like something you would be happy calling your job.
To talk further about this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume.