Do you have prior printing and finishing experience with great communication and time management skills?
Your new role responsibilities:
- Our printing operation is highly focused on fast turn-around small run jobs for real estate agencies across Sydney's Northern Beaches and Australia wide.
- Your position is full time and involves daily tasks such as taking print orders and processing them through to delivery.
- You will provide support to the existing team members and work alongside others producing small and wide-format printing for brochures, flyers and signboards.
- You will work with Konica Minolta, Xerox and wide-format Roland digital printing machinery
- You and your new team will work together to deliver the highest quality print in the fastest possible turn-around times with tight daily deadlines
- You develop an eye for a wide range of brand's colours, and repeat orders and use this information to ensure brands receive consistent quality marketing material.
What you'll need to succeed (requirements):
- You have a level head, and are a quick learner with strong listening skills and the ability to give and receive instructions.
- You have a valid Australian drivers licence and the right to work unrestricted in Australia.
- A positive mental attitude and critical thinking that allows you to identify and eliminate potential issues before they reach production/delivery.
- You'll need to be a good team performer, helpful and able to represent your team and yourself positively in all aspects of your work.
- Prior experience with digital print software and hardware including small format and wide format printers.
- Experience operating guillotines, laminators/cello-glazers and computers.
- Technically able with Fiery or equivalent imposition and ripping software as well as email, windows PCs and high level of general computer skills.
What will get you ahead (extra credit):
- Multiple years experience in print operations
- Experience and understanding of the real estate market and it's print/marketing requirements
- Very particular attention to detail and high standards of quality.
What you'll get in return:
- The opportunity to work with a team of friendly people who are energetic and working together to build a company that is experiencing solid and consistent growth in our market.
- We all love our jobs and our work here, and you'll have the opportunity to take more senior roles in the company as we grow.
- This is a role in a company where your decisions and opinions have a direct impact on our company and our customers success. Where you don't have to be afraid to stand up and make yourself heard.