Digital Designer for growing real estate technology platform with multiple product lines
About the Job
We are an Australian-based, young and enthusiastic digital technology team in a rapidly growing company that's recently merged and is expanding into new product lines and software looking for a new graphic designer to assist our lead product manager and each individual team with marketing and design expertise. Our business offers marketing production and business process assistance to the fast-paced real estate industry. You'll be working alongside a multitude of teams, with plenty of variety in brands and styles to work within and executing on turning concepts into usable designs across user interface, branding and client work (real estate clients) as well as social media and digital marketing ideas through to execution.
Do you have extensive graphic design and marketing experience in digital or print?
Your new role responsibilities:
- Our product teams are building out a variety of new brands and products and our lead designers and product managers need assistance in creation of concepts and design assets for marketing and sales as well as product user interface designs.
- Your position is full time and involves daily tasks such as creating marketing ideas alongside the existing marketing team and efforts as well as designing for multiple products across the company.
- You will work with each team, their individual team members and the top level product management to deliver excellent products that dominate their marketplaces and competition.
- You will interact with a broad range of clients across Australia and team members in both Sydney and the Phillippines
- You develop a broad knowledge of the Realhub and Campaigntrack platforms, and businesses and design and create products that align with our corporate goals.
- You'll be taught our style and way of working but are expected to be an experienced and creative designer and marketer.
- Working with the tools you're familiar with, and maybe some you're not like Figma, illustrator, indesign etc. and be expected to learn new tools if they are decided to be the most effective to get the job done.
What you'll need to succeed (requirements):
- You have a level head, and are a quick learner, with strong listening skills and an empathetic nature.
- A positive attitude and strong resolve with the intelligent solutions to daily challenges.
- Strong team member with interpersonal skills and to be accepting of criticism and feedback.
- To be able to provide outstanding high-quality design and marketing for our product teams and represent your entire team and company proffessionally in your daily communications.
- To be organised and focused and follow our existing company procedures.
- You can apply critical thinking and find solutions to complex problems.
- To be technically able utilising email, design and marketing software and our platform.
What will get you ahead (extra credit):
- Do you have existing experience in Real Estate?
- Are you experienced in marketing?
- Your strong social skills will be favored highly in the decision-making process. We have staff from very diverse backgrounds so if you're eager to try new things and you're a fast learner you'll probably slot in nicely.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- An extensive portfolio of work and experience in both visual design and user experience or interface design.
What you'll get in return:
- This is a role in a company where your decisions and opinions have a direct impact on our company and our customers success as well as the smooth operation of the individual business units.
- What to do now? Does this sound like the ideal position for you?
- We would love to talk to you further if this sounds like something you would be happy calling your job.
- To talk further about this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume.
About Realhub and Campaigntrack
Realhub is an online real estate marketing platform that connects real estate agencies with their suppliers and provides tools to empower real estate businesses to succeed. Agencies can order their photography, floor plans, drone photography, video, brochures, signboards, newspaper and many more services in one easy to use system. We are based on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, Australia servicing customers across the entire country. We've recently merged with our largest competitor Campaigntrack and with that has come a lot of growth and the emergent need for this position to be filled to work as essentially an apprentice to the lead product teams.